Speed Boat Fishing Trip
About The Tour
This is a private tour won't be shared at anyway with other clients.
This trip is non-cancellable and non-refundable
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 4 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- Gathering at Doha Corniche Dhow harbor
- The fully equipped speed boat will be taking you to the deep sea fishing spot
- Fishing competition with friends / family / colleague
- Return to the Doha Corniche harbor.
Feeling adventurous? Give yourself a chance to discover why fishing is so popular across the globe! Fishing is an ever growing hobby the world over and has always been part of the Qatari culture. The activity will allow you to escape from your everyday life and to spend quality time with your family or your friends. An experienced captain will take you to the best fishing area.
- Flexible Daily Schedule with a Maximum of 04 Hours Duration at any time. Please check the available time with QIT reservation team via firstname.lastname@example.org
|Price/ Person||1 Boat up to 6pax|
- Speed boat the capacity of maximum 6persons
- Experienced Captain
- Fishing equipment – Fishing lines with Squid.
- Water & Soft Drinks with ICE box.
- Life jackets
- GPS system
- Return Transportation to the harbor.
- Life guard
- Anything exclude the inclusion.
Terms And Conditions
- Gathering at Doha Dhow Harbor (25.293486, 51.536013)
- Booking should be 24hours in advance with payment.
- Maximum of 06 guest including adults & children. We can provide more than one boat at a time when it’s required.
- All the participant should bring valid Qatar ID / Passport on the day of the tour. Unless the coast guard will not allow the boat to go to the deep sea.
- Children should be accompanied by parent / adult.
- Due to any unfavorable weather conditions, the tour can be rescheduled to another day. (it will be notifying you 24hours in advance in case of any warning)
What To Bring
- Hat and Sunglasses
- qatar corniche
- According to the precautionary laws followed in the State of Qatar. The number of passengers should not exceed 50% of the capacity of the boat, which means only 3 people