Souq Waqif With Lunch Or Dinner Tour
About The Tour
This is a private tour won't be shared with other clients.
Cancel before 48hours of the tour date for a full refund
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 4 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- Souq Waqif visit
- the traditional souq, it is a showpiece of traditional architecture, handicrafts and folk art, and was once a weekend trading area for the Bedouins.
- Visiting falcon shops
- Dinner in one of the local restaurants.
- Restaurant to be choose from are Le Gourmet and Al Terrace
Souk Waqif is a showpiece of traditional architecture, handicrafts and folk art, and was once was a weekend trading area for the Bedouins.
The only traditional souk to remain in the Gulf, it’s now a charming labyrinth of narrow streets where visitors can bargain and purchase an amazingly diverse range of products.
A visit to one of the falcon shops is a unique experience – some shopkeepers will allow you to photograph and handle the birds while explaining equipment and training.
There are very often displays of folk dance and music, particularly on festive occasions, and opportunities to take authentic pictures. Enjoy your day or evening at the Souk followed by a dinner in one of the local restaurants.
- Saturday to Thursday from 9:00 – 13:00 / 16:00 – 20:00
- Friday from 16:00 – 20:00
|Price/ Person||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons & more||Child|
- Lunch or Dinner in one of the local restaurants in Souq Waqif
- Transportation with experience Driver
- Water & Soft Drinks
- English speaking informative Guide
- Any applicable additional charges e.g. meals, tips etc.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking should be 24hours in advance with payment
- Please find the age classification below:
- Below 3years – infant free of charge
- Between 3years to 12years – children
- Above 12years are adult
What To Bring
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Your place within Doha _ Qatar