Sheikh Faisal, Camel Race Track And Equestrian
About The Tour
This is a private tour won't be shared with other clients.
Cancel before 48hours of the tour date for a full refund
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 4 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- Comprehensive visit Sheikh Faisal Museum
- Hold your breath while you Watch the camel training at the camel race track
- Quick tour at the Equestrian Club to see the royal horses
The Sheikh Faisal Museum gathers a unique private collection owned by one of the royal members Sheikh Faisal. Showcasing 15 000 historical pieces among which traditional Qatari artifacts from all over the world as well as paintings & international art items.
After your time travel to the past, another exciting activity awaits as you watch the camel training at the camel race track. Hundreds of camels can be seen there. You will get lucky if you will witness any races during the visit. A robot jockey is commonly used on camels in camel racing as a replacement for human jockeys. Developed since 2004, the robotic jockeys are slowly phasing out the use of human jockeys.
Continue with the Equestrian Club visit which is the royal stable of Qatar, where you will see the priceless royal and international horses and watch their training.
- Daily from 09:00 – 13:00 or 14:00 – 18:00. (Only in the afternoon on Fridays).
|Price/ Person||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons & more||Child|
- Transportation with experience Driver
- Water & Soft Drinks
- English speaking informative Guide
- Museum Entrance Fee
- Any applicable additional charges e.g. meals, tips etc.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking should be 24hours in advance with payment
- Please find the age classification below:
- Below 3years – infant free of charge
- Between 3years to 12years – children
- Above 12years are adult
What To Bring
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Your place within Doha _ Qatar