Qatar Souq Tours
About The Tour
This is a private tour won't be shared with other clients.
Cancel before 48hours of the tour date for a full refund
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 4 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- Drive at the Doha Corniche Bay
- Visiting the outstanding Souq Al Wakra also called Heritage Village, where you can enjoy a walk around the typical shops or along the picturesque corniche.
- Visit the traditional Souq Waqif in Doha, visiting the falcon market, spices, perfumes & traditional handcraft shops within the fascinating maze of alleyways.
Souq means market. It is derived from Aramaic “Suqa” meaning narrow. Join us to discover the authenticity of Qatar’s two main souqs.
We will take you to a drive towards the south where you will visit the outstanding Souq Al Wakra also called Heritage Village, where you can enjoy a walk around the typical shops or along the picturesque Corniche. Souq Al Wakra is quite a merge of the Souq Waqif and Katara Cultural Village because of its fascinating feels. After, we take you back towards the city and visit the Souq Waqif – Doha’s only lasting area that retained the authentic feel, particularly to its commerce and architecture. A popular place for both locals and tourists.
- Daily from 04:00PM – 08:00PM
|Price/ Person||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons & more||Child|
- Transportation with experience Driver
- Water & Soft Drinks
- English speaking informative Guide
- Any applicable additional charges e.g. meals, tips etc.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking should be 24hours in advance with payment
- Please find the age classification below:
- Below 3years – infant free of charge
- Between 3years to 12years – children
- Above 12years are adult
What To Bring
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Your place within Doha _ Qatar