Qatar Museum Tour
About The Tour
This is a private tour won't be shared with other clients.
Cancel before 48hours of the tour date for a full refund
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 4 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- Visiting the Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art in Doha
- Visiting the Museum of Islamic Arts, the iconic museum by I.M. Pei
- Visiting the Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum: the most stunning personal collection where 15.000 unique historical pieces are showcased.
Join us for a tour to discover 3 jewels of Qatar’s cultural crown
Mathaf, the Arab Museum of Modern Arts is doing exhibitions, programs and events that explore and celebrate art by Arab artists and offer an Arab perspective on international modern and contemporary art.
Afterwards you will visit the famous Museum of Islamic Arts by I.M. Pei with its unique permanent galleries, and marvel at the international and local temporary exhibitions. You will see the masterpieces of Islamic art, including metalwork, ceramics, jewelry, woodwork, textiles and glass.
The Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum has been established to preserve and display the different collections of arts and artifacts accumulated over the years by Sheikh Faisal from all around the world.
- Saturday to Thursday from 9am – 4pm / 2pm – 9pm
- Friday only from 2pm – 9pm
|Price/ Person||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons & more||Child|
- Transportation with experience Driver
- Water & Soft Drinks
- One meal at local restaurant (Either Lunch or dinner) should be advised upon booking.
- English speaking informative Guide
- Museum entrance fees.
- Any applicable additional charges e.g. meals, tips etc.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking should be 24hours in advance with payment
- Please find the age classification below:
- Below 3years – infant free of charge
- Between 3years to 12years – children
- Above 12years are adult
What To Bring
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Your place within Doha _ Qatar