Qatar desert camp day use
About The Tour
This is a sharing tour, you may share some or all of the itinerary with other clients
Cancel before 48hours of the tour date for a full refund
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 8 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- After you arrive at the Camp with your own car whether it is sedan or four wheel drive. No Matter.
- You can relax and enjoy all the activities inside the camp, including volleyball – football – swimming – children’s games…etc
- While enjoying and relaxing, our professional chef prepares a delicious barbecue meal.
- Do not miss the sunset, enjoy the sea and the fresh air.
DAY USE IN QATAR DESERT CAMP. A TRIP TO THE QATAR DESERT IS FULL OF FUN AND ADVENTURE.
Spend day use in desert camp after you arrive with your private cars, whether saloon or four-wheel drive no matter, to the company’s Qatar desert camp at Sealine Qatar area, which is designed in the beautiful Bedouin way you will refreshed with soft drinks, mineral water, tea or coffee.
In the desert camp, you can take a camel for a ride or enjoy the various activities inside the camp such as playing volleyball, football, table tennis, baby-foot, darts etc.
After all that – relax and recline on a carpet and pillows in the tents while waiting for the sumptuous BBQ lunch or dinner to be served.
After relishing the meal, take a chance to swim in a calm sea surrounded by moonlight and soft music.
Day use in desert camp is valid for 8 hours including Camp entrance, camp activities and a deluxe BBQ buffet.
- Morning Time 9am – 1pm
- Sunset Time 2PM – 6PM
|Price/ Person||Adult +8yrs||Child 3yrs : 8yrs||Infant: 0yrs: 3yrs|
- Water and soft drinks included
- Tea and Coffee
- BBQ lunch or dinner meal
- Camp entrance
- Using the camp activities
- Camel Rides (additional charge)
- Quad Biking (additional charge)
- Dune Buggy (additional charge)
- Tour Guide
- Use of sleeping tents
- Anything exclude the inclusion.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking should be done 24hours in advance with full payment.
- This tour is not including transportation and dune bashing. If you desire these services please check other desert tours
- Children should be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the children.
- Please find the age classification below:
- Below 3years – infant free of charge
- Between 3years to 8years – require a child voucher
- Above 8years– require an adult voucher
What To Bring
- Hat and Sunglasses
- QIT Desert Camp at Sealine. View on google maps