Qatar Cultural Tour
About The Tour
This is a private tour won't be shared with other clients.
Cancel before 48hours of the tour date for a full refund
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 8 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- Visiting Katara, the stunning cultural village
- Discover The Pearl, an extraordinary artificial Island
- Sheikh Faisal Museum visit: the most stunning personal collection where 15.000 unique historical pieces are showcased.
- Watch the camel training at the camel race track at shahaniya.
- The Souk Waqif Visit: where we can find traditional garments, spices, handicrafts, and souvenirs. It is also home to dozens of restaurants and Shisha lounges
- Lunch at local restaurant at the Souq Waqif .
- The Museum of Islamic Arts visit: A unique and world-class museum with Islamic artifacts from around the globe.
Unearthing the history, the art and ultimately, the people of a destination can be one of travel’s most fulfilling aspects. This tour will let you immerse into the country and keep you going until you’re out of your depth with an eclectic blend of destination to help you piece together its story.
Starting off at Katara, the Valley of Culture, followed by “The Pearl Qatar” the extraordinary oyster shaped artificial island – the modern part of the country filled with diverse people coming from different part of the world. Then we step back time and see the Camel Race Track in Shahaniya. Continue to the Sheikh Faisal Museum, the most stunning personal collection where 15.000 unique historical pieces are showcased and get a glimpse of the way of living in the older times. Drive then to the Souk Waqif to have Lunch at the heart of the authentic traditional market.
The final station will be the Museum of Islamic Arts being a unique and world-class museum with Islamic artifacts from around the globe.
NOTE: Including Lunch in a local restaurant at Souk Waqif.
- Daily from 09:00 – 17:00 (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday only)
|Price/ Person||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons & more||Child|
- Transportation with experience Driver
- Water & Soft Drinks
- Lunch at local restaurant at the Souq Waqif
- English speaking informative Guide
- Museum entrance fees.
- Any applicable additional charges e.g. meals, tips etc.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking should be 24hours in advance with payment
- Please find the age classification below:
- Below 3years – infant free of charge
- Between 3years to 12years – children
- Above 12years are adult
What To Bring
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Your place within Doha _ Qatar