Overnight Desert Safari Tour
About The Tour
This is a sharing tour, you may share some or all of the itinerary with other clients
This trip is non-cancellable and non-refundable
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 19 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- Dunes driving to QIT desert camp.
- Visit QIT desert camp and enjoy a BBQ Dinner.
- Bonfire and stargazing during the night time.
- Sand boarding
Get ready for a life-time experience!
Join us to discover more! Our stylish Bedouin camp is located on the beach directly; you will spend the overnight in our camp. Be prepared for an exciting adventure. Enjoy sand boarding, a camel ride, swimming. Watch the stars during night time, while listening to the music next to the bonfire.
- Daily From 02:00 pm till 09:00 am next day
|Price/ Person||Adult (Minimum 2)||Child (Minimum 1)|
- Transportation by air conditioned 4 WD vehicles from Sealine – QIT Camp and back
- Air-conditioned tent for over-night stay (Capacity 4 Pax) with beds and private bathroom with fresh water
- BBQ Buffet Dinner
- Refreshment: Mineral water, coffee & tea at QIT Camp
- Sand dune bashing & visit to inland sea
- Camel ride (Additional Charge)
- Tour Guide
- Shisha (Extra Charge)
- Anything exclude the inclusion
Terms And Conditions
- Booking should be done 24hours in advance with payment.
- The SUV’s are licensed to accommodate 06 guest including adults & children
- Children should be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the children.
- Private sleeping tents are available. Will be confirmed upon request with no additional payment but it’s subject to availability.
- The guest with back pain / Neck pain / pregnancy lady are not recommended for adventures sand dunes drive.
- Please be advised that the vehicle will leave from the camp 1hours & 30minutes in advance from the drop off time
- Water bottles and soft drinks vouchers can be collected at the Camp Entrance. You may consume more refreshment if you want with direct payment:
- Water bottle (330ml) – QR 01.00 each
- Soft drinks (330ml) – QR 02.00 each
- Please find the age classification below:
- Below 3years – infant
- Between 3years to 12years – children
- Above 12years are adult
Sand Storms are very common during the Winter Season between October – April. Sand Storms occur unexpected & might disturb the view of the sites & cause distress to the clients. It does rain 1-5 times a year and it happens generally estimated during October-April. When it rains, it might happen that in worst scenario within 30-min the roads will be floated & the tour will be delayed in reaching each site or cancelled due to safety reasons. As sand storms & rain are unpredictable, the accurate delivery of the tour will not be guaranteed & it will be determined prior to the departure on the day of the tour. If the tour can be executed and if all clients, who booked the tour will be joining according to their physical & health condition
What To Bring
- Sunglass and Cap
- Pick-up from Sealine beach resort to our desert camp and back