Helicopter Ride Over Doha
About The Tour
This is a private tour won't be shared with other clients.
This trip is non-cancellable and non-refundable
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 35 minutes
Check availability to see starting times.
- Meet & Assist at Doha Heliport & proceed to Samana Lounge
- Pre-flight document check & safety briefing
- 35 Min aerial tour of Sidra Medical & Research Centre, West Bay lagoon, The Pearl-Qatar, Zig Zag Tower & Katara Valley of Culture
Discover Doha by Air. Enjoy a Helicopter Ride over the City & enjoy the spectacular view of the West bay skyline, The Pearl-Qatar, the Cost line & the buzzing city center. The tours are being held in one of the GHC helicopters, known as Bell206L3 for 4 passengers. This helicopter in one of the most successful helicopter design in the world. They are used for civilian purposes and are safe and luxurious.
- Meet & Assist at Doha Heliport & proceed to Samana Lounge, Pre-flight document check & safety briefing.
- 35 Min aerial tour of Sidra Medical & Research Centre, West Bay Lagoon, The Pearl-Qatar, Zig Zag Tower & Katara Valley of Culture.
You may call our reservation team on the following number (+974-4455-3954) or use the below form to contact us direct and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 35 minutes / Morning & Afternoon
- Friday & Saturday only (Subject to Availability)
- Maximum: 4 Pax (700 Lbs. only)
|Price/ Person||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons|
- 35 Minutes Helicopter Ride
- Any applicable additional charges e.g. meals, tips etc.
Terms And Conditions
- Scheduled flight cost is QAR 4000 per flight per trip with a maximum of 4 passengers per flight based on load.
- Booking should be done 5 days in advance with payment & subject to availability.
- We accept children from 5 years old or above.
- It is prohibited to take pictures at the heliport (Parking zone, VIP Lounge, Airfield). SLR Cameras are not allowed only mobile or digital camera.
- Maximum weight capacity per flight per aircraft 700 pound. All passengers will be weighed at time of check in.
- Booking should be done 48hours in advance with payment & subject to availability.
- Passengers should be in the Doha Heliport at least 1 hour prior to their take off time.
What To Bring
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Doha Heliport