Great Desert Safari with Dune Bashing
About The Tour
This is a private tour won't be shared with other clients.
This trip is non-cancellable and non-refundable
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 4 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup & drop of via 4x4wd car transportation from your location in Doha
- Sand dune bashing drive over the sand dunes roller coaster ride experience.
- Sightseeing visit to the inland sea the natural border of Qatar & Saudi Arabia.
Have you tried desert safari and dune bashing before? If your answer is no then you are one of the lucky ones who can get a unique and indispensable experience in Qatar.
The Qatar desert is characterized by wondrous natural scenes and the Khor Al Udeid region is a natural phenomenon that is considered one of three around the world where the desert embraces the Gulf Sea.
Our four-wheel drive will pick you up from your place in Doha, and will take you to the Sealine area in Mesaieed. Our licensed driver for Desert Safari will reduce the air in the tires and then take you inside the desert of Qatar for a unique sneezing experience that increases your enthusiasm and raises your adrenaline but is safe at the same time, so there is no need for fear or anxiety.
The car will stop you in two different places to take great pictures that commemorate that beautiful memory. The trip is inclusive of water and soft drinks, and there is a music system in the car to entertain you throughout the trip.
On the occasion of February, you can seize the opportunity and book at the best price in Qatar with the highest quality. Below you can view the prices and book online.
Khawr al Udayd
Is a settlement and inlet of the Persian Gulf located in Al Wakrah Municipality in southeast Qatar, on the border with Saudi Arabia. It is known to local English speakers as the “Inland Sea”. In the past it accommodated a small town and served as the center of a long-running conflict between Sheikh Jassim bin Mohammed Al Thani and Sheikh Zayed bin Khalifa Al Nahyan. At the present, it is a major tourist destination for Qatar.
The area was declared a nature reserve in 2007. Qatar has pitched Khawr al Udayd’s potential inclusion as a World Heritage Site to UNESCO but it currently only occupies the Tentative List.
- Morning Tour 9am – 1pm
- Afternoon time 2pm – 6pm
|Price/ Person||Group of 3 persons - Friends||Group of 5 persons - Family|
- Water and soft drinks included
- 4×4 WD cars the capacity of 3 in the case of friends and 5 in the case of family
- Pick and drop from your place within Doha
- Dune Bashing
- Professional, experience Desert Safari drivers
- Safety equipment available in the car:
- fire extinguishers
- first aid box
- off-road insurance
- Music system will be available in the SUV.
- Camel Rides (additional charge)
- Quad Biking (additional charge)
- Dune Buggy (additional charge)
- Tour Guide
- Anything exclude the inclusion.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking should be done 24hours in advance with full payment.
- The SUV’s are licensed to accommodate 3 guest including adults & children
- Children should be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the children.
- The guest with back pain / Neck pain / pregnancy lady are not recommended for adventures sand dunes drive.
- The above mention timing including pickup & drop off from Doha.
- The pickup & drop off time can be adjusted if the guest request in advance but not the duration, it will cost extra.
- Please find the age classification below:
- Below 3years – infant free of charge
- Between 3years to 12years – children
- Above 12years are adult
Covid-19 precautionary measures
- Guests and the driver are required to wear a mask for the duration of the trip.
- There is a hand sanitizer inside the car.
- Maintaining the required distance between people.
- Check the temperature and Ehtraz app green.
- This private tour is for a group of the same family or friends.
- The maximum number of people allowed inside the car is 3 in the case of friends and 5 in the case of family.
What To Bring
- Hat and Sunglasses
- From your place within Doha – Qatar