Full Day City Tour
About The Tour
This is a private tour won't be shared with other clients.
Cancel before 48hours of the tour date for a full refund
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 6 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- Corniche Panoramic drive
- Visiting Katara, the stunning cultural village
- Discover The Pearl, an extraordinary artificial Island
- Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art in Doha
- Aspire Zone, also known as Doha Sports City
- The Museum of Islamic Arts, the iconic museum by I.M. Pei
- The Souk Waqif visit, the authentic traditional market
Experience a better and deeper connection with the city. Understand varying cultures in detail and have the opportunity to visit the best of Doha starting with a panoramic drive, along the Corniche and the West Bay district, heading to the famous Katara – Valley of Cultures where you will be marveled at varied attractions including an open-air amphitheater, the gorgeous opera house, engaging art galleries, a popular public beach, not forgetting some excellent restaurants and cafes serving regional specialties and more.
Make a visit at “The Pearl” an extraordinary artificial island created in the shape of an oyster.
Continue at Mathaf -the Museum of Modern Arts located at the Qatar Foundation with half-yearly changing exhibitions from famous contemporary Arab artists.
See the incredible Aspire Zone Foundation from outside, the Aspire Academy & Khalifa Stadium, where the athletes of tomorrow train.
After that you stop by at Villaggio Mall – inspired by the village of Bellagio of Italy which has an indoor gondola ride. Take a break and enjoy an authentic local lunch in one of the best restaurant of the city.
We will continue to the Museum of Islamic Arts, designed by the famous I.M. Pei which is a unique world-class institution with its Islamic artifacts from around the Globe.
Conclude at the Souk Waqif, also “Standing Market” is a traditional Qatari Bazaar, where the Bedouins used to exchange food and other items, while today it has become Doha’s heart of cultural exchange.
- Daily from 09:00 – 15:00 or 14:00 – 20:00. (We recommend afternoon tours on Fridays)
|Price/ Person||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons & more||Child|
- Transportation with experience Driver
- Water & Soft Drinks
- Dine (Lunch / Dinner) at local restaurant
- English speaking informative Guide
- Museum Entrance Fee.
- Any applicable additional charges e.g. meals, tips etc.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking should be 24hours in advance with payment.
- Please find the age classification below:
- a. Below 3years – infant free of charge
- b. Between 3years to 12years – children
- c. Above 12years are adult
What To Bring
- Your place within Doha _ Qatar