Overnight Desert Safari Qatar
About The Tour
This is a sharing tour, you may share some or all of the itinerary with other clients
This a non-cancellable and non-refundable
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 18 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup & drop of via 4x4wd car transportation from Sealine Tea Time to the camp and back.
- Desert Camp visit where we stay a wonderful overnight.
- Activities & facilities are available at QIT Camp: you can enjoy a swim, a game of beach volleyball, Sand
- boarding or relax along the beach enjoying the tranquility of the view
- Refreshment (Soft drinks, water, Tea & Coffee)
- BBQ Meal
- Use of camp activities and Bathroom facility
- You will have a chances to see & enjoy the sunset & sun rise in the desert.
- Having Continental breakfast meal at QIT desert camp.
Overnight Qatar Desert Safari The magic in the desert really happens at night
We will leave the pickup location at Sealine Tea Time in a late afternoon and go direct to the desert camp. After the sun goes down, a barbecue feast is laid at the camp. With the traditional curtained Bedouin style tents or just simply sitting on the sand, open fire pits are lit and wood crackles through, it’s definitely an authentic Arabic vibe. Lights are turned off and the fire is out, campers come out and watch the stars align and lit the sky. As you slumber like a baby, the only sound that disturbs the silence is the singing grains of sand blown over the slope of the dunes.
Overnight Qatar Desert Safari. The enchantment continues in the morning when you get to see one of the world’s best views of Qatar sunrise by climbing up the nearest dune as you welcome the warm rays and embracing another day of living.
- Every Thursday and Friday from 15 September 2022 to 28 October 2022
- From 02:00PM till 09:00AM next day
|Price/ Person||Adult +12 Years||Child (3 to 12 Years)||Infant (Below 3 Years)||Sleeping Tent (Private Toilet)|
- The camp is equipped with Bedouin style tents, carpeted and with traditional seating.
- Clean sleeping bags for everyone.
- Bathroom facility with fresh water.
- Fresh water shower.
- 2nos. meal will be served.
- a. BBQ Dinner
- b. Continental breakfast
- 2nos. soft drinks and 4nos. water bottles
- Beach volleyball
- Sand boarding
- Swimming at the camp beach
- Safety equipment available at our camp like:
a. fire extinguishers
b. first aid box
- Every participant will be having off-road insurance coverage
- Bonfire at night
- Music system will be available in the SUV as well as at the Desert Camp.
- Camel ride
- Quad bike
- Tour Guide
- Dune bashing
- Anything exclude the inclusion
Terms And Conditions
- Booking should be done 24hours in advance with payment.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the children.
- Private sleeping tents are available. Will be confirmed upon request with no additional payment but it’s subject to availability.
- The guest with back pain / Neck pain / pregnancy lady are not recommended for adventures sand dunes drive.
- The above mention timing including pickup & drop off from Sealine Tea Time.
- Please be advised that the vehicle will leave from the camp 1hours in advance from the drop off time
- The pickup & drop off time can be adjusted if the guest request in advance but not the duration, it will cost extra.
- Water bottles and soft drinks vouchers can be collected at the Camp Entrance. You may consume more refreshment if you want with direct payment:
a. Water bottle (330ml) – QR 01.00 each
b. Soft drinks (330ml) – QR 02.00 each
- Please find the age classification below:
a. Below 3years – infant free of charge
b. Between 3years to 12years – children
c. Above 12years are adult
- The baby seat, if the infant accommodated without seat on the mother lap, no charges. But if you require a space in the car (1 seat for infant to fix their seat), the child rate applicable
What To Bring
- Sunglass and Cap
One Reply to “Overnight Desert Safari Qatar”
May 24, 2022