Full day desert safari with BBQ Buffet
About The Tour
This is a sharing tour, you may share some or all of the itinerary with other clients
This a non-cancellable and non-refundable
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 7-8 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- Meeting point in Sealine – Any car can reach to meeting point
- The 4 x 4 professional drivers will deflate the tires to make the vehicle ready for the desert transportation to the camp
- Desert Camp visit where you can enjoy a swim, a game of beach volleyball or relax along the beach enjoying the tranquility of the view
- Refreshment (Soft drinks, water, Tea & Coffee)
- BBQ Meal
- Use of Camp Activities and Bathroom facility
Desert Safari Full Day in Qatar take time to explore the wonders of the earth. If you have the luxury of staying a little bit longer, consider a Desert Safari Full Day in Qatar and have a deeper connection with the dunes and the traditional Qatari culture. One of the highlights of the Qatari desert is its geographical location by the sea.
The adventures journey will start by heading towards South of Qatar. Further. We will bring you towards our traditional camp where you will enjoy the view of the sand dunes, take a dip and swim or enjoy a game of beach volleyball, sand boarding or relax along the beach enjoying the tranquility of the view. All this is while our professional chef is preparing the BBQ meal including soft drinks and water. The camp is equipped with Bedouin style tents, carpeted and with traditional seating, sweet water for showers, and bathrooms.
- 17 May 2022 to 30 June 2022
|Price/ Person||Adult +12 Years||Child (3 to 12 Years)||Infant (Below 3 Years)|
- The camp is equipped with Bedouin style tents, carpeted and with traditional seating
- Bathroom facility with fresh water
- Fresh water shower
- BBQ meal (lunch / dinner) include 2nos. soft drinks and 3nos. water bottles for each.
- Beach volleyball
- Swimming at the camp beach
- Safety equipment available at our camp like: a. fire extinguishers b. first aid box
- Every participant will be having off-road insurance coverage
- Music system will be available in the SUV as well as at the Desert Camp
- Camel ride
- Tour Guide
- Dune Bashing
- Anything exclude the inclusion
Terms And Conditions
- Booking should be 24hours in advance with payment.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the children.
- The guest with back pain / Neck pain / pregnancy lady are not recommended for adventures sand dunes drive.
- The above mention timing including pickup & drop off from Sealine Tea Time.
- Please be advised that the vehicle will leave from the camp 1hour in advance from the drop off time.
- Water bottles and soft drinks vouchers can be collected at the Camp Entrance. You may consume more refreshment if you want with direct payment: a. Water bottle (330ml) – QR 01.00 each b. Soft drinks (330ml) – QR 02.00 each
- Please find the age classification below: a. Below 3years – infant free of charge b. Between 3years to 12years – children c. Above 12years are adult
- The baby seat, if the infant accommodated without seat on the mother lap, no charges. But if you require a space in the car (1 seat for infant to fix their seat), the child rate applicable.
What To Bring
- 🔺 All Covid-19 precaution measurements applied.