Dukhan and Zekreet Tour
About The Tour
This is a private tour won't be shared with other clients.
Cancel before 48hours of the tour date for a full refund
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 4 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- Explore the west cost of Qatar and take the chance to see the majestic views of the west coast
- The Zekreet fort. Located close to Dukhan on the west coast of Qatar
- Drive around the Umbrella shaped Stone hut nestling on a limestone hill
- Passing through the famous Richard Sierra Desert Sculpture & pictures taking
No desert is the same in Qatar – where there are various terrains at different location. One example is located at the West Coast part of the peninsula. The 80km drive will take you to Zekreet Fort, located close to Dukhan, the Zekreet area boasts an astonishing landscape with prehistoric sites and remnants of old settlements.
We will proceed towards the Umbrella formations of limestone rock shaped by the wind, nestling on a limestone hill remains from television production in Ras Abrouq. On the peninsula’s west coast.
Pictures taking stop at famous Desert Sculpture by Richard Serra (EAST-WEST / WEST-EAST). It is a set of four standing steel plates rolled in Germany, shipped via Antwerp, and offloaded, trucked, and craned into place in the middle of the western Qatari desert.
- Daily from 09:00 AM – 13:00 PM / 1400 PM – 1800 PM
|Price/ Person||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons & more||Child|
- 4x4wd vehicle transportation with experience Driver
- English speaking informative Guide
- Water & Soft Drinks with Ice box
- Off-road Insurance
- Any applicable additional charges e.g. meals, tips etc.
Terms And Conditions
- Booking should be 24hours in advance with payment.
- Please find the age classification below:
- Below 3years – infant free of charge
- Between 3years to 12years – children
- Above 12years are adult
What To Bring
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Your place within Doha _ Qatar