Desert Safari Full Day
About The Tour
This is a private tour won't be shared with other clients.
Cancel before 48hours of the tour date for a full refund
Use your phone or print your voucher
Duration: 7-8 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup & drop of via 4x4wd car transportation from your location in Doha
- The 4 x 4 professional drivers will deflate the tires to make the vehicle ready for the dune bashing
- Sand dune bashing drive over the sand dunes roller coaster ride experience.
- Sightseeing visit to the inland sea the natural border of Qatar & Saudi Arabia.
- Desert Camp visit where you can enjoy a swim, a game of beach volleyball or relax along the beach enjoying the tranquility of the view, for refreshment (Soft drinks, water, Tea & Coffee) , BBQ Meal & use of Bathroom facility
Desert Safari Full Day in Qatar take time to explore the wonders of the earth. If you have the luxury of staying a little bit longer, consider a Desert Safari Full Day in Qatar and have a deeper connection with the dunes and the traditional Qatari culture. One of the highlights of the Qatari desert is its geographical location by the sea, The Inland Sea is one of the few places in the world where the sea comes into the heart of the sand dunes allowing water to be in between dunes, a combination that is unusual for this land form.
The adventures journey will start by heading towards South of Qatar. Further, the drive will take us to the marvelous inland sea bordering Saudi Arabia and Qatar. We will bring you towards our traditional camp where you will enjoy the view of the sand dunes, take a dip and swim or enjoy a game of beach volleyball, sand boarding or relax along the beach enjoying the tranquility of the view. All this is while our professional chef is preparing the BBQ meal including soft drinks and water. The camp is equipped with Bedouin style tents, carpeted and with traditional seating, sweet water for showers, and bathrooms.
- Daily from 9am – 5pm / 2pm – 9pm
|Price/ Person||1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons & more||Child|
- 4×4 WD cars the capacity of 6persons
- Professional, experience Desert Safari drivers
- The camp is equipped with Bedouin style tents, carpeted and with traditional seating
- Bathroom facility with fresh water
- Fresh water shower
- BBQ meal (lunch / dinner) include 2nos. soft drinks and 3nos. water bottles for each.
- Beach volleyball
- Swimming at the camp beach
- Safety equipment available at our camp like: a. fire extinguishers b. first aid box
- Every participant will be having off-road insurance coverage
- Music system will be available in the SUV as well as at the Desert Camp
- Camel ride
- Tour Guide
- Anything exclude the inclusion
Terms And Conditions
- Booking should be 24hours in advance with payment.
- The SUV’s are licensed to accommodate 06 guest including adults & children.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for the children.
- The guest with back pain / Neck pain / pregnancy lady are not recommended for adventures sand dunes drive.
- The above mention timing including pickup & drop off from Doha.
- Please be advised that the vehicle will leave from the camp 1hours & 30minutes in advance from the drop off time.
- The pickup & drop off time can be adjusted if the guest request in advance but not the duration, it will cost extra.
- Water bottles and soft drinks vouchers can be collected at the Camp Entrance. You may consume more refreshment if you want with direct payment: a. Water bottle (330ml) – QR 01.00 each b. Soft drinks (330ml) – QR 02.00 each
- Please find the age classification below: a. Below 3years – infant free of charge b. Between 3years to 12years – children c. Above 12years are adult
- The baby seat, if the infant accommodated without seat on the mother lap, no charges. But if you require a space in the car (1 seat for infant to fix their seat), the child rate applicable.
What To Bring
- For your place within Doha – Qatar